the holidays!

I guess i was being a little too emotional yesterday night. i have so many things on my mind. i dont know why.

Anw, yesterday marked the last day for this sem. It ended with such a great occassion. We had a class bbq. It was siply entertaining. We had so much fun entertaining ourselves, making alot of commotion and just enjoying spending time together. We even fought food for ourselves. HAHA.

Unfortunately the bbq place at moberly sucks. Imagine every 15mins, u have to keep putting a 20 cent coin in. Because if not, the fire dies off. Its ridiculous, but im sure we enjoyed ourselves very much.

I left slightly earlier because it was big sister's birthday. By the time i reached home, the celebration was over already. I managed to get her something from body shop though. :)

For today, i woke up at around 6:40 am, went for jogging from my house all the way to christ church sec. :))) I burned fatsss, like finally. Then homed at ard 8plus. I took a nap before getting up again to go school. We still have our final submission to be done, our portfolio.

Done with that, we had a visit to NUS. Some parts were pretty interesting, others were simply mundane. Makes me doze off. zz.. It was nice to have things the way they are.

Im considering to find a work to fill my weekdays for the hols. Any idea where to get any jobs?



Im gonna miss these beloved of mine, but we made a plan to go for ice skating someday. hopefully soon huh. loves!






I AM GONNAA RESSST MY MINDD.
lalalala...

LOVE! goodluck for exams. :))

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts