43th birthday, national day.

While so many of the singaporeans are enjoying the nation's birthday, im stucked at work. Doing work as usual.

Despite that, there are few good things that happened today!

In conjunction to our nation's birthday, our boss treated us. We had KFC and bubble tea for our dinner!!!! Okay, im reallly getting fatter. urgh! Love made a sweet surprise by turning up at my workplace while im working. :))

And Ivan, our manager, is on reservist for 3 whole weeksss! Everyone says YIPPEEE!!!! Soon kelvin will be back with us, next month.

During work, my colleague was asking me this qn : " Why for guys, if they see a beautiful woman, they will not stop staring at her and their eyes will always follow that woman till the woman is away from their sight?"

That qn somehow gt me thinking. I mean it's true but there isnt any logical explanation for it. Compared to girls even if we see a hot guy, we'll not do as what is done as compared to the opposite sex. So anyone have any idea why?

I guess that's all for today. Tomorrow im gna be out.

Nights!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts