the friendship.

I was in the studio for almost the whole day doing my shit. After that, i went to over with the cubs to celebrate nad's birthday. She's legally eigthteen!

im not really in the mood to blog for long today.

Then, i left school and met my gf, min. I'm very glad that i met her. I was very packed with stuffs to do yet, i thought that i really need to see her. Everything else have to be put aside. I know that she is in a really difficult situation and i have to really meet her.

The meet up was really a heart warming one. I couldnt ask for more. We pour out hearts out. Im very glad that we did so. I really hope that she can move on and get a new life. Loves you, sweets.
Im nt willing to see all these happening to you. You dont deserve any of this. Be strong sweets, im sure that you'll be able to do so. I hope for the best for you. :)

and i felt that we've drifted. i hate this feeling.
miss you, very much.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts