touchable kindest soul

Schooled today for only from 9:30am ( supposedly 9:00am) to 12pm. Had workshop. They stated that today we're suppose to have a test but it was cancelled/postponed again. So much of me, worrying yesterday night and today morning because of yet-to-study mood.

Anw, after that, had lunch with love! we had chicken meatballs & cup noodles. seriously, getting fatter. :( Then we met hafiz in the library! Its been god knows how long since i last see this guy's face. HEHE. We had few rounds of taiti plus black jack plus bluff. At 3pm, love had class, and im left with hafiz, then we continue playing cards while having conversations etc. supposedly love was supposed to end at 5pm but he ended way earlier due to god-knows-why.

Few things happened after that. I nearly lost my ezlink&earpiece but thanks to god&love, i got it back.

I knew im selfish at times. I wna have you by my side, always which is ridiculous. I admit being demanding. Despite that, you've always go the extra mile for me. Thank you. Sorry.



Was given by MM lecturers. They are nice people but mundane too!



Most magnificent mankind invention. it could measure a product dimesnion by sensing the sides of the product itself!

The weather is still humid to me. Everytime i reached home, i felt sticky and i have to take a cool bath which is so rare for me but now i've done it for so often.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts