last sunday.

TODAY;









I guess these are the best group member that i had so far. Each individuals has our own "laziness", despite that, i think that we could really communicate and work together unlike other groups. I think doing projects in groups are alot tougher especially if you have a member who always have a different idea.

Oh, and as usual, shahahah, always love to take my mobile and take a solo picture of himself.
=;=

last sunday's story.














Went to Jihad sister's wedding at lagoon sari. It was impressive as it wasnt like any ordinary malay wedding style that i've been to so far. HEHE.

I prepare my empty stomach there. YUMMEHHH.



Next, went to press- conference at bukit timah cc. It was attractive, i felt like going for it but no one seems to be free for it. It's this saturday and its the exam week for my peers. Also, i have projects to complete. So we'll see how.

Then, we headed to TTS. We visited syai's grandma who's been hospitalize. She is still doing fine. Still able to talk, move around but not walk yet. Its disheartening to see those patients over there. Some were very sick, yet no one visit them. The job of a nurse is really tedious, i can see that. I cant even imagine my ayg doing such work. It must be tough.

Anw, seriously, im hitting the gym tmr, its been long since i last ran on tracks. OMG!
So, i wna go for atleast 3 rounds tmr. OH, my CRS test is tomorrow too. Its been decades since i last wrote a compo/essay. GOSH! let's pray that i will do well tmr.
:)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts