love's fooled




With the chicas of my class; taken past few days ago.

Like seriously, I don’t know what is happening to the world nowadays. The teenagers nowadays are far more wilder than we what we thought.

Take for example my cousin who is in her early twenties. She have this problem of always running away from home due to god knows why. To me whatever she does, does not only affect herself but also the people around her. God knows how her parents feel. I mean come on, you’re old enough to think, for god sake. You kept on doing such things which not only makes more misery to yourself and also your family. Such actions won’t solve anything for sure. No one knows the exact reason why she kept on running away from home. There were a few attempts that the parents did to keep their daughter homed. Sometimes even by locking her bedroom window. God knows what has gotten into this girl’s mind but the first time she ran away was through her bedroom window. She climbed out of her window with her boyfriend of hers waiting downstairs.

Then, her parents got her back few weeks later. Second time, despite having her bedroom windows locked, this time, she climbed out through her kitchen window. It left her parents wept in despair. Seriously, I think this girl is out of her mind.

Decades ago, she was far from her current state. She is a good daughter. In fact, if I were to compare her and me, I would say im much more wilder compared to her. Then, all of a sudden such things happened. Like seriously, its shocking for us. It all began when she was having this affair this guy, typical malay guy, in other terms, “ mat rep”. I’ve no idea what that guy did to her but ever since she knew that guy such things happened.

It’s really disheartening to see them in this state. Her parents right now could no longer work properly, they kept on worrying about their daughter whereabouts. Even if the daughter already did such things, they still worry about her. Whether she has eaten or not etc. I must say she’s a heartless creature to do such things. As I’ve mentioned before, being in love can really makes oneself do foolish things. It’s true, undeniable.

I really pity the parents because I know that the parents loved her so much. Furthermore, she’s the only daughter in the family. Her parents broke down so many times when such things happened. They are clueless on what to do anymore.

Today, there was a knock on my door. Usually we ignored it, but coco insisted on looking through the peep hole. Just to found out that it was the mother of the daughter. I think she’s feeling completely helpless and lost on what to do that she just came abruptly without making plans with my parents. The moment my mom welcomed her presence, she broke down in tears. How’s bout that?


I’ve always wondered, have she ever thought of her parents feelings/condition to do such a thing? To think that her parents have rarely lay any hands on her and also mistreated her, she did all these to repay all their kindness. As her parents, I’m sure that they cannot accept this fact.

Seriously, this girl deserve a tight slap in her face to wake her up from her whatever land.














That’s all people.

Loves,
Saf.

Comments

Popular Posts