never

we paid a visit to the red bridge today. somehow, the bridge itself is attractive to me in someway or another. it's niceee! hehe.

obviously, we camwhored there.

school hasnt gt much to do despite knowing that datelines are due soon, but urgh, sometimes the people around demoralize you from working harder. atleast i managed to get something done. had meeting with aizat and zana with nisya regarding our webbie. then went to auditorium to witness ideal singing competition. he won 2nd by the way! congrats boy!!! he really sang well esp with tht song.

somehow, the first winner was, pretty interesting to me? because his song is very unique. hehe, i enjoyed it though. later that night, we had dinner with the ssp mates at clementi.













tell me how could i ever get bored with love?

when im waiting for him alone at fc 5, he ran all the way from mlt 1 just to meet me.
he resisted puffing infront of me knowing the fact that i dislike it.
he took the trouble to change my dish when it was too spicy for me to consume when i dint even asked for it.
most importantly, he makes effort spending time with me today.
:)

you make me smiiiilllleeeee, boy!

gosh, work tomorrow! its the last week for ivan and finally kelvin is gna be back!

OH, i saw norfasarie and her hubby downstairs, near to my blk.

okay bye!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts