gone in 60seconds

Manager msged me yesterday, i think, regarding my pay.

So tday i was informing love about it. Fortunately he was freeee and he could accompany me to get my pay! :)

See the thing about collecting my pay, i knew the time to collect it is never fixed. Even if my boss said its 6pm, then it will dragged to 6:30pm then at last its ard 7plus that i gt it. =;=

I dont mind, so long as i get my pay. Thats good enough for me.

Anw, love met me over here and we planned to waste time here. We walked around my neighbourhood then to syai's area. Thought there were swing but werent. Bumped to syai when were over there! hehe. he was searching for his sis. But how cool he was riding a bicycle which has an engine with it. I never ride it before so it seems like uber cool to me. Then when i start riding it, i felt shiok! hehe.

It's like riding a bike. hehe. His da bought it at ard 1oooplus. But seriously it was fun. Then i drove love around with it. Love was also jakon with it because he never ride it before, and worst thing, he dint even have a bicycle. heeee. I was imagining myself riding a real bike, i was telling love i was better than him because it seems that way. The function of that bicycle was similar to the function of a bike.

Okay, then off to bugis where we ate at zam zam. We both have a plate of briyani with 1 chic murtabak. By the time we're done. We could barely walk because we're so full. We walked over to my the main branch. We had lots of laughter and stupid jokes, like seriously.

It was reallly lovely.

Once i got my pay, love have to rush home. Even when we're in different train, we sent crappy txt msgs t each other. It was all very crappy indeed.

It was really a great date with love! :)



loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts