boo, always you in my mind.

Yesterday i dint do much.

Cooked in the morn and went out in the afternn to jojo's hs. Met my beloved gfs and also some of jo's friends who knew me. Anw the food there is delicious!

We're in our baju kurung and it was such a hot day yst, like seriously. We cant help but to keep on complaining about the heat and stuff. Even at jo's house, we cont'd complaining furthermore, there's hardly any fan ard. The meet up was nice because we havent met each other for quite sometime. We really regret wearing baju kurung.

Oh wells.

Erms, okay there's alot to do but im always feeling tired/sleepy. Thank god im nt working this weekend. I need to rest.

Love is away, off to K.L. for a day. I was just thinking of going out with him this mon. :( But, he said he'll get me sth from there, so that'll be okay for me. :)) HEHE!

Today, did laundry then off to AMK. Get some blades that coco wanted and some other stuffs. My apettite increased these past few days. Im afraid of getting fat but sometimes i cant help but keep on munching. Yet sometimes, my figure is not right. Oh wells, pikiran pikiran.

love, come home fast!
:))

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts