My sweeth 18th!

HEE!

I was so full of love yesterday. I felt so much love in me.

We met after school yesterday, to celebrate our 18th! :))

We've planned to go to swensen to have dinner there, love's treat. It was very sweet. The moment we looked into each others eye, we're in our own world. And the day is full of love, hugs&pecks. It was a moment that i could never forget because everything was just so pleasant.

He praised me. During dining, there was this one moment he just stared with his wide smile listening to his chatterbox gf blabbering about some other things continuously. And he did not even interupt, neither did he complained, he just sat there, smiling me, and finally when im done, he said, " i love you" :). & i just melted like an ice cream placed in a dessert. Loves!

We both ordered a set and we're so fullll and can barely walk. Still, we walked to over to esplanade, from MS. Then to BQ where we sat and just enjoy the whole atmosphere. And back to city hall.

Taken lots of pictures, but grrr due to sth, its temporarily gone, hopefully.

Anyway, thank you love for that sweet date. For being with me all this while and giving me endless loveee. To just love isnt enough to be in a relationship, it takes more than just love.

HAHA! Guess what, in the train otw home, shah's suddenly sat beside me with his big ass. tsk. And i accompany him t his work place then homed.

Oh, HAPPY HALLOWEENN PEOPLEEEE!
:))

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts