Healthy living!

I've been quite preoccupied with projects and stuffs.

Today, i ran 5 rounds ard the stadium. It's nothing much, true but it's been quite sometime since i last ran. True enough, my stamina dropped :(

Somehow, wednesday is the only day i look forward to every week. I dnt knw maybe because of my GEMS. Im enjoying every bit of it. So far all the gems i took has been great!

My lions are my most entertaining companions and i knew i can never feel bored being with them. I can never feel uneasy or anthg negative being with them. Being with them allows myself to be free and i like that. I ran with some of them today. Then in the evening, we had meeting with MLS Chairpsn. There are in fact alooot of issues to clarify. BUT! i dont know why we kept mum and said practically nothing much. Not much of things were clarified. urgh, oh wells. Then, we went over to cck where we slacked at mc cafe playing BJ. Then homed.

I still have my storyline to do. =;=

Oh btw, last mon, we got a surprise birthday party for sweet syai! HEHE! He was really surprised because i guess he really dint expect it. We bought foods and stuffs and a small cake with 18 donuts by ilah and there were only 4 of us. Still, it was a sucessful celebration. He liked it and we too, like it. :)

We move on to crescent park where we played BJ & behind four walls etc. I just like that meet up and homed at ard 10 plus, next day school starts at 8am. =;=

This time our project is something different. At times we're clueless on what to do next. Sadly but true.

I can feel the pressure, the pain and all sorts of nasty things coming up.

But i know there is one reason for me to smile, why????

BECAUSE..

it's my 18th monthsarry with jibbbyyy! HEHE! Honestly due to preoccupied with stuffs, i dint plan anyting for us. I guess we'll just plan impromptu. Sometimes impromptu stuffs turned out better than planned ones. These 18months have been wonderful despite the ups and down, the feelings never changed. In fact we've learnt to understand/know each other better. We've learnt on how to tolerate each other's crappiness. & i love our frequent pouring out session because the aftermath of it will somehow always ends sweetly. :)
i love you, jibby!

A note to dearie :
God knows how much im missing you. Where are you? What happened to us?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts