lovelovelovelove, work :(

It's only the second week of school but the pressure is rising. Unlike other courses which the students can slack and waste time, ours is sooo far from that.

There's alot of things to do. Too much, sometimes i dont even know where to start. Sometimes i dont even understand myself why i refuse to ask when in doubt. I guess sometimes i did, still even if i did, i still havent get the solution to my probs thus it really makes me think twice about speaking up.

Oh wells, love life has been pretty sweet. We rarely meet for lunch tgr because of diff timetable etc. But, we meet after school, provided love ended early like today. He volunteered to send me home but, i felt that it was quite early to go home. Despite feeling lethargic, i still feel like spending time with him. Furthermore to think that love has to go home from my place to his place is quite a distant, so i made a suggestion to grab some sushiiii...We went to IMM to get it. That mina is still there. OMG! I felt so disgusted, so i let love picked any sushi for me while i go to the washroom. Then when im done i met love at a distant but guess what that mina stared over to our area.

What a bitch! Felt like digging her eyes out, seriously pissing me off. I usually dont have any objections to buy sushi because they're my fav! But this mina caused me to think twice before getting it. GRR!

HEHE!

& We ate our sushi at the outdoor park in IMM. The playground nowadays is so advanced compared to my times. I can still remember the typical playground that i used to play last time and right now, it looks more complex. Now, they even have a water playground.

How times have changed. Times flies by so fast.
Can i keep up?
I doubt so

& one more thing, friends come and go. Friendship is hard to last. Some may say this and that, over a period of time, they go. It's hard to find the ones who will stick with you throughout. They're the rare ones. Sometimes its saddening that for once you're so close to someone, a friend, but after few years, the strong bond just fades all of a sudden.

"Everyone is busy, its just a matter of how you plan your time and who you prioritize," qouted by ayg. ( true enough )

Im looking forward to go out with ayg&min!
pictures, next post :)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts