r/s

Being in a relationship is easy, to keep in going is otherwise.

It takes patience, perseverance, understanding and commitment to keep it going. I knew that i've learnt alot from this current r/s because before this, i used to be the cantbebothered type. Yes, and i thank god&love for this.

I knew i can be uber cranky&crappy and when it strikes god knows how crappy i could be. I knew love knew it. And thank you love for tolerating my never ending crappiness, i truly appreciate it. Love has been so understanding and patience towards me and never stop loving me despite the difficult times.

Then again some people just dont know what they want in life. What is the purpose of being in a relationship if you cant commit? If you fall easily for other guys just because they like you and they're attracted to you? It clearly means that your feelings for your partner is not real and true unlike under some circumstances, but still, if one cant commit, its better to have numerous flings than being in a relationship. It just my opinion. Im not saying im right but it's just what i think.

Not to mention that every relationship you have to take it seriously, but i guess sometimes we just to have to be clear of what we want before making a decision. Atleast for the benefits of both party so that one will not be heartbroken/dissapointed or whatsoever.

Sometimes when i reflect back, i feel as if i dont deserve love because he's been kind towards my crappiness and i, in return gives him more crappiness than joy. But then again, the thing abt love, he never give up on me :) & yes, i, too never did that. hehe.

Despite whatever rows that happened, we both knew that there is a lesson to be learnt behind it. In fact it makes us understand each other better.

Today had been a good day for me and love. We met up at around 5. We had dinner and a heartful conversation, it was truly a heart warming meet up & i felt that our love has grown even stronger than before.

My one and only, jibby.
The best!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts