selamat hari rayeeeeeee!

Oh my dearly god.

i've been wating to blog ever since god knows how long but due to the breakdown of my modem, i was unable to do so. Many things happened these past few days and everything seems good right now.

okay, guess we'll start off with the lastest happenings huh.

today i went jalan raya with the beloved companions. Omg, it was truly enjoyable though we dint really vsit lots of house. Around 8/10 hs in total but it was uber fun because the company i had was the best! Its filled with laughters and joy & also crappy jokes. We even karaoke-ed at ilah's hs. hehe watch movie at syai's hs. Slacked at arif's hs etc. niceeeeeeee! Even love was there with his cuzz to join us. :)

Let's see oh about gems, omg, i nearly forgotten about it. omgomgomg! thank you sooo much arif for reminding me. Because my modem was still under maintainence, i was clueless abt the gems registration dates etc.

Thank god arif called me this morning to remind me and luckily my timing was at 9am, so arif helped me with it. Anw, i got drama appreciation on wed from 1-3pm. Anyone who's in the same class as me???

Okay, past few days i've been sitting at home most of the time if not, will be going out jalan raya with family to relatives' hs etc. Dint really do much of the jalan raya because siblings/parents, work/exams etc. so yeahh.

Then, rmmbr our anni falls on malam raya, still we managed to meet up. heeeeeeeee. It was really lovely. Anw, its just a short meet up. We had arcade then homed. But it was a frutful one, of course!

Then before that, i had few subsequent dates with loveeeeeeeee. hehe. Not as often as last time though due to own busy-ness.

pictures, not in order.

























loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts