ice skating, baby!

ouchh!

Okay its ard 11:51 pm. After much of transfering/uploading/editing of pictures finally, im ready to blog.

Today is seriously a day that im looking forward to because i havent seen my cliques ever since the hols began. And obviously the moment i saw them i was overjoyed!!!!!!!! hehe. I miss themmm so. :))

Okay, so i met shahhahahaha first at adm and we went off to JE to meet the rest. See, now shah's becoming richer & richer. HEHE. Oh okay so once we're at KFC already, the rest were there except fr KOK. So we waited fr him and we had kfc, duh.

Omg i was feeling anxious the moment i step in to the ice skating place. Honestly, i never ice-skate before. Soooooo i was feeling very nervous and excited at the same time! The moment i step my foot in, i was obviously feeling a little uncertain of the balancing and stuff but after a few tries, i managed to get hold of it. Because partly i rollerblade before so its somewhat easier for me.

Honestly, i think ice skating is way easier than roller blading. I dint fell as bad as during the times that i rollerbladed. Oh anw, it was really entertaining to see the rest ice skating etc. For most of us, it was our first time. So it was really something new to us. HEHE. There were frequent falls and endless rounds of skating & lots of huggings going on. :))

Nevertheless, i enjoyed myself very much! It was such a good outing to strengthen the bond of the friendship of ours. Halfway throughout few of them were getting a little restless, so cindy and me skate ourselves. Then, there were this moment whereby cindy, shah & me skate tgr, it was niceeeeeeeee.

Overall, it was really great to see the missed faces again and to spent time with them again. Let other people not know about the bond that we've built this far for we know ourselves how much this bond means to us. To me, i'll always treasure this group of people & i'll never forget each and everyone of em.

okay baby enough of hoohaha, peekturessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!






































































I spend a sharing session with my gfs after that.
Pictures will be uploaded in the next post.

& I have few blueblacks on both legs. :((

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts