projects and thats just life!

For the whole day, i only had 1 meal. that will be my breakfast,lunch,dinner& supper.

I went hougang for the first time after decades of not going there. things there have definitely change, alot. passing through some of the places really gives me the flashbacks of my old times. sweet memories.

Anw, went to my friend's hs to do gems project. yes, so much of us, thinking that it could be done by 5pm. Ends up we left at 8plus? So, me & joanne went to hougang mall, to have dinner. What surprise me is that, she had the same "sales craze" as me! Because in the middle of the mall, there's this sale and the moment we saw that, we hurried to checked the stuffs out. Yes, and we bought quite a few stuffs. Done with that, dinner at ljs. And bus-ed home.

Gosh, its still not done, still have lots more to go. And abt my major project, tell me abt it.

my current posts will be picture-less, simply because im lazy to upload the picts. bear with it yea? once im done with the shits, then maybe, i will start uploadg picts.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts