bad day

it started very badly. i had a terrible headache in the wee hours. i fell down while sitting on the chair, in an unconscious state. i even had difficulty bringing myself up, i was struggling so badly. initial plan was to wake up early to work on my project but im unable to due to the terrible headache, my mind cant stop thinking abt my project.

my head is spinning and sowas my vision. everything seems to go in a slow motion. i slept back till 7plus am, in which i was awaken by my phone alarm. the sick motion was still there but lessen. thank god for that, i was really worried if im unable to turn up i'd miss alot of things.

yes. thats just how bad/weak/pathetic i am right now.

gosh. please, i just want it to be over. love, im counting on you to ease my pressure :) heheh!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts