sucks.

yesterday meet up with girl2 was priceless! Yes, due to the pressure im facing, i dont even have the mood to eat or even think of slacking out. So, we met at jurong east mrt. I reached earlier because im nearer, so i walked around at the popular, so much of our initial plan to go town etc. And thank god we dint go or i would be even more pressurized due to being fatigue. So, once she reached there, she beep me.

Thus, i waited for her outside the entrance of the popular, once i saw a glimpse of her face, she starts running towards me with arms wide open :) Just what i needed, and we were arms in arms with each other twirling around, ignoring our surroundings.

Yes, i truly enjoy the short moments spent together because its the short moments which keeps us going. I just need more of this, because seriously, this is a good way to get rid of my mind from the current subject that im having pressure on.

Snap back to reality, projects are endless, and it kills, mentally this time! Have yet to get my fyp. And i just hope we wouldnt be doing any of the electronics products, sick of it man, like totally.

i just cant wait for graduation, done and over with.

God, please show me the light, give me the strength and courage.
Baby, i can do it mannnnnnnnnnnn....
so tell me, anyone facing the same situation as me??

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts