True

And as i grow older, i begin to learn who my real friends are. The ones who always cares about me, the ones who are always there for me regardless of whatever changes/ how occupied one can be with one's life. It takes commitment and dedication to work the friendship for years and even till eternity.

I can never thank god enough for giving me someone like ayg. Yes, and i treasure her very much. Simply enjoyed the day with her today, with the "sorry ( suara nak kene tampar)" & the "guess inspired bag craze". heheh! LOVES :))

Lastly, im like seriously a sushi lover!

Thank god im not wokring on sunday, because my family is having a gathering session, hope it'll be awesome!

I seriously need to catch up with the current movies. Have yet to watch transformers, ice age 3, hang over etc.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts