no longer.

Event today wasnt what we expected, like seriously. But i guess we did okay, just that the crowd was a little dissapointing and the last minute notice. Yes, but we did learnt a valuable experience. I swear i had difficulties waking up in the morn, i forced myself so much. & thanks to the text msg frm lee hwa. :) Had lunch with colleagues at mcd ( dint want to thou ).

Done with work, off to harbour front to head to the dance performance venue. I swear the place wasnt accessible at all! i took bus as directed, the driver told me to alight at the designated stop and asked me to walk to the designated place. I did, i kept on walking and walking and walking and still, there isnt any clue of the place. At last, i gave up, asked a passerby on how to get there.
She gave me the directions, and so i did as what i was told. After minutes of waiting for the bus, i gave up, flag a cab to the venue.

I guess, the dancers did great :) yes, they were new and very motivated. I did make up for the newbie, who looks so similar to fard. I cant help to say that. The show was really late and due to tht, i had to ask diq to send me t mrt. Home with dil, talking craplotsastuff in the train.

There are a few people whom i regard as my special ones. Obviously i choose who my special ones are, bt judging by the way you treated me, and the way we are right now, im sorry to say, but you're no longer a special one. And i doubt we would even be in contact once we're done with whatever we're doing right now.

And love, booking in again, very soon. :(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts