Its over!

Alhamdulillah.

Okay, i changed my skin, after god knows how long i dint. It might be a little too greenish? hehe but i liked it. :)

Hey babies, my presentation was over babbby! hehe. Im more than elated because the crazy period is over and its amusing to see all my classmates with their various shout out on FB stating things like "halilujah", "Finally! I'm done with those printing shit! And i won't see someone who wanna kick me out off school so badly for the time being! woah!", "Sooooo welcome my sch hoilday!!" etc

See, it shows so much how relieved we are right now, now that everything is over. Yes, and special thanks to our current lecturer, winston for motivating us, esp the weaker ones. Done with presentation just nw, i went to work briefing for tomorrow's event which starts at 9am! Yes, and im supposed to host for 1 game? I just hope the crowd would be great! I have to tell myself to be more flexible. From there, i then headed down to cathay to meet my mates for a movie, "year one" Yes, the movie was entertaining, lotsa crappy hilarious jokes. A good way to unwind ourselves. When the movie ended, one by one started to head home except for me, leepeng, shah, kahhui & aidie. So, we went to kfc because apparently shah's feeling hungry. So much of wanting to eat chics, much to dismay, the kfc is closing and all the chics were out! As a result, we went to mcd instead where we gossiped abt alot of things!There had been numerous issues regarding sch, classmates etc.

Yes, halfway on the way home, dearie texted me. hehe. i want to catch up with my gf real soon! & the rest on my mates. And honestly, i miss my beloved clique. It feels like there's no more 'clique' with us, somehow. Or is it just me? idk.

oh wells, i better stop now & sleep because tomorrow i have to wake up early and blablabla..Btw, had a great chatting session with mr whatever in the early morning just nw! crap.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts