should i? or should i not?

While working just now, i received a text message from someone. I replied back to the text message, then i received another reply from the sender. And after reading what the sender wrote, somehow i was dumbstrucked. I dont know what to do, or how to react. I know i have to make a decision but i seriously have no idea on whether should i ? or should i not? Im afraid of accepting it. Yes, because i wouldnt want to face the pressure again, yet at the same time, if i were to accept this, it would be my first time doing so.

Honestly, i dont know. Does my body deserve a break? Or should it start working again? Im clueless. OMG. Have yet to decide, like seriously, tough decisions.

We're getting our FYP real soon. And before all that, i really want a break. But.. I never thought i would get, but i did, so how? How abt work then? Because i thought during hols, i plan to work more to save money for my trip to the land of the rising sun.

Im bad at making this decision! Urgh.

On a lighter note, just now event was success. I dont know if im up for it. But they are training me, somehow, i know i can do it, but somehow i dont know why, at times i restrict myself. Somehow, i cant let loose as how i used to. whats wrong with me? god knows.

Its nearly a week that me&love dint contact each other at all. Reason being, he's at tekong and there's no way he can bring along his mobile. Yes, i cant wait for him to book out, sadly, i dnt even knw when exactly will he do so. Oh wells. ah boy :(

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts