NDOC 09

I went to school today to do a few stuffs and gems. That was the initial plan. But in the morning, ida beeped me to help her with the make up of the dancers. And so i ditched my gems, and proceeded with that.

Its ironic that im so involved with all these when i have tons of project to complete, yea?

I dont know whats up with me. And ive been asking around, and most of us seemed lost too, so im not alone, yea? But im sure the following week will be a hell one for me. So, if you find me and realize i dont behave like myself, just dont bother asking, yea?

Anw, dancers were good, along with musicians just now. The emcee was irritatingly entertaining. And again there's pasar malam at adm. Its like never ending mannn.

Im dead, im so dead. I want to meet my girls badly :(


( the girl tht i did the make up for -right)

help me?

imlove!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts