Carousel Date

I was invited by my kind colleague to have dinner at Carousel, located at the Royal Scotts Plaza. It was my virgin trip there and i truly admire the ambience, the variety of dishes and desserts. I wish my tummy could store more of what was served, i wouldn't mind coming back again. I lovee the oysters, it tasted so fresh and tasty, i didnt manage to eat the proper food like rice or pasta because i was afraid by eating so would make me feel full easily.

Gosh, i still cant get over the oyster taste. I regret not eating more that what i ate. urghhh. Hee. Nevertheless, im glad to be invited to such outing. If you have not dine there, then probably, you should try. I think it's worth the penny, IF your tummy can eat alot of food!

On another note, im glad i've completed 5km+ of running today. I need to do more, need to train for my upcoming 10k marathon!



























































Yours truly,

saf

Comments

Popular Posts