Is it me?

I went window shopping with coco yesterday. There were so many pretty apparels but i resisted spending my moolahs on it. I'm saving for my end of year trip because i plan to shop alot during my vacay.

So, today, i met with a good friend of mine. We exchange a few really deep conversations and it really opens my eyes and heart to see things from a different perspective. And i realized how cowardly i am. My weaknesses to express thy self. Somehow, this friend of mine always managed to spot my weaknesses. Honestly, i'm not offended when being told such things. In fact, i appreciate for being frank.

That is the issue with me, myself and i. I admit, i miss doing all that. But i cant do it without feeling it. I felt bad but really, you just cant force to have certain feelings even if you badly want it.

I'm planning to take an action and we shall see how it goes.

Anyway, i fell in love with 3 pretty piece by miss selfridge, as seen from image.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts