Emma & Eddy

Starting off this post with blessings from almighty.

Everything happens for a reason and i'm contented with what i have now. Tomorrow will be the day i'm going to have a staycation with my girls. Stay tune for tons of pretty pictures!I'm feeling so sexcited that i think no words can describe how i feel! hehehe. My coco is going to Makassar for school trip with her polymates. So, as an experienced traveller to Indon, i have to guide her the rates and tips going abroad. hehe. I'm sure she feels excited as well as this will be a her first time flying! :)

My family and I, we never fly as a whole. I think that would be one of my aim, to bring my fam to fly as a whole for a vacation in time to come. Somehow, i dislike when I get advance pay because i will tend to spent and when the day is reaching my payday, i will be so broke. :( Somehow, this month, money is an issue. Due to the festival season, shooting season and upcoming hens party. I've have made a decision on the design for my bridesmaid dress. I love sourcing out for inspirations and coming out with designs. Next week, my personal tailor will come over to take measurements and we shall see the end result of it. :)

This personal tailor of mine, is a mum of coco's friend. So far, i am satisfied with what she delivers. If this dress is a success, i will post it and promote her here. So, stay tune for updates.


Meanwhile, many thanks to the people around me who gives me words of encouragement and motivation for believing in me.
I really appreciate all the support given.



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts