Fate is unpredictable

Sometimes, the one person that you've been longing for, isn't the one you end up with.

This is what i can conclude after watching this amazingly engaging movie which i can totally relate to;
Silver Linings Playbook.

I assume it is an old movie but somehow, its a pity that i never heard of it. All thanks to tumblr for introducing to me such a good movie. I saw some clips of the movie and decided to watch it straightaway because the dialogues used in that movie were very impactful to me.

So, this is how i spent my off day. Being on the bed till noon, watched good movies and probably i shall head out for a long distance run. I think it's better to spend my off days this way. I just felt that i need to have more of 'me' time.

But that doesn't mean that i will reject invitations to go out, if there is any. :)

So, anyway, back to this movie, it's about coping with heartbreaks and finding the one. Probably, some will get bored with this topic of heartbreaks etc. But we all have to deal with it. Rejection, heartbreaks, love and infatuation, it's all part of living. We can't run away with it. Simply because we are humans with emotions, the desire to long for someone to be there. The need for a companion. Don't you dare say oh you don't need anyone because you have god or because you're fine living alone. Yes, i admit, it's bad to depend on someone for anything. As ultimately, we all die alone, nothing lasts forever but another fact is written as behind a strong man, there's always a woman.

Unless, you're someone who's totally devoted to god and who's pious then probably, you can gladly say you don't need anyone except for god. Unfortunately, i'm not in that catergory. So, i do admit the need for someone.

I've met various people in my life, some entered and stays and some left for a reason. A colleague of mine just asked this question with regards to my status. A common misconception that some may have is that, do i have high standards?

I'm speechless actually, when someone assumes that. Personally, i don't think i have such expectations at all. I'm not the control freak, materialistic kinda girl and i don't have the so called 5 Cs' when i'm dating with anyone. So, then, another question was probed to me, ' So, you've met the sad ones, happy ones, funny ones just not the right one?'

Hahah. I literally laughed and smiled at this question. This colleague of mine is a little weird in someways. And i replied, ' yes, i've met all that, including you, the weird one.' :)

See, this is the part about living, we just can't run away from the fact that we think that everyone is made for someone else. However, not everyone is that fortunate. Sometimes, this topic could be so sensitive to someone but for some, it may just be a typical common topic to talk about.



I should stop ranting as i think i've wrote enough for the day. Anyway, if you are interested in watching this good movie, which i totally encourage you to watch, if you ever face any heartbreaks before, please do! It teaches you to look at the other side of life and how some things won't end up the way we want it to be. Probably, things that didn't end up the way we want it to be, could be the best thing for us. Hopefully.

Now, that i'm running away,
you're coming back.
But not this time, because i've made up my mind.
I've had enough and it's not worth doing so.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts