Min's Hens Party

So, how does it feels when many of your close girlfriends are getting hitched?

I could hardly believe it when i receive the news. One by one of my close girlfriends are getting engaged/hitched. And as i've thought, i could be the one the last few ones to settle down. Simply due to the fact, i'm not ready, yet to have anyone and there's so much more that i want to do and accomplish before i settle down. But again, all these are just what i plan. What i plan may not turn out how i want it to be. Nevertheless, i feel happy for all of my girls who've found their special one. :)

I pray happiness and long lasting love for them.

Staycation with my girls was great! We spent the day, chilling, eating, snacking, taking tons of shots and making scrapbook for the bride to be. The hotel is very cosy and i love the concept of this hotel. I simply enjoy spending time with my girls, probably our last time doing this. It will much tougher to meet minnlove once she's hitched due to work, commitment and where she will be staying at. :(

I cant imagine myself getting hitched etc. I just cant. Somehow, the thought scares me more than excites me. Strange huh.

I wont waste my time, if i feel it's not worth it.




Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts