MaxBrenners' Date with Lepak Gang

My virgin visit to Maxbrenners' Choc and we had such a good time dining with good food and awesome company. We could stay for hours to eat and talk. The food served was yummylicious! I think Maxbrenners' is much better than Strictly Pancakes. Surely, there are some dishes that tasted overwhelming due to the chocolatey taste etc However, mine was just nice. I ordered the churros, with dark choc & milk choc dips. It costs about $16. Honestly, i love how they garnish the food and the concept of the cafe.

I think there are an increasing number of such cafes in Singapore. Simply because i think there is a market here. I think we love to spend on good food with very nice comfy ambience. I wouldn't mind coming back again! haha. Farhan definitely had a hard time finishing his 'pizza' There's chocolate, peanut butter, marshmellow & banana. It is a miracle that he could finish that all by himself. Excluding the parts where we each took some parts from him to taste the 'pizza'. His costs about $20++

Overall, worth the money and yummy food. Enjoy the images. Click to enlarge.








Yours truly,

saf

Comments

Popular Posts