Would you?

The weather has been cold these days. Raining most of the time, if not, cloudy for the rest of the day. Mr sun been shy these few days. I enjoy the cold air but i miss the warmth of the sun too. I wish i could enjoy the cold air without feeling this way. I'm down with blocked nose and backaches for the past few days. I've been popping panadol for cold&fever and doesn't really seem to work. Maybe it works, only for a while. The blocked nose comes again once after few hours. It is making me very difficult to breathe and not only that, now i'm down with headache at times as well.

Well, maybe it is due to the cold weather that i'm down with these. It has been this cold that i do not need to on the fan most of the time when i'm home. And when i'm out, i dress really casual. For the past few days, i've been making myself warm by wearing sweater, cardigan or jacket and pants.

Despite being unwell, i still attend work as usual. As long as i feel that i could take it, i will, still, work. Not that i'm that passionate about work though. hehe. But i have to.

Anyway, this question popped when i was at work. Apparently, i have a few colleagues who are gays. And i'm perfectly fine being around these people. I do respect every individual sexuality, which i believe everyone else should respect this choice as well. So, back to the question, i was asked,
'would i wanna be a butch?' Somehow, this question was asked by someone who is that way.

It just got me wonder. Now, at that point, the answer that plays on my mind was ,'er ..no because i still like dicks.' Not literally, but yeah, i never had any feelings for someone who is of the same gender as me. I couldnt imagine having an intimate relationship with a female, like seriously!

So, even if i'm rugged, i love sports, going outdoors, or even if i enjoy playing soccer or doing activities that guys do, i still love being a female myself. haha. It's funny how such i'm being asked with such questions. As, instead of responding immediately to that question, my mind starts to play the thought of what if I am that way?

Gosh. I wouldn't even want to imagine.

This sexuality thingy, changes over time. And sometimes, i do wonder how one can have this 'change' at certain point in life. Simply because i've witness how straight become gays and vice versa. Somehow, i still can't find the concrete reasons to this 'change'. Every individual gives a different reply. But majority has something in common.

The common thing is that, they are sexually harassed in some points in their life. Now, this is just a point that i think, could partly be a cause of it. Now, these gays never gave this point as a reason for their change. But they do admit that they've face this before. That just makes me conclude that, probably, this could be partly the reasons that plays a part for this 'change', without them realising it.

As a friend, i could only pray the best for them. That, hopefully, someday, these gays could be straight because according to my religion, man is made for woman and vice versa. It's just not right to be gay.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts