310813

Two days of shooting and it's a wrap.

This time round, i work alone, without my qitareqa fellas. Instead, i work with emma's photographer from Indonesia named Timmy & Eman. It was my first time collaborating with strangers and we get along just fine! In fact, i enjoyed working with them. This is a good exposure for me because Timmy's style is more to events shoot and both of them have their own unique style. It is interesting when i get to know that both of them are working in the design industry and obviously, i love their style. hehe.

Anyway, syukran that everything goes smoothly. Some didn't go as planned but nothing goes wrong. It is interesting how music gather people from all over the country. Apparently, this cousin of mine is into ska/skinhead. So, i get to witness her skinhead guys/girls, i love seeing the way skinhead/rude girls dress up. Okay, i'me done for today. I'm feeling very shagged and i'm working in the morning tomorrow. urgh.

And i know things won't happen.
It's okay because i didn't expect anything.
I'm glad that it is the way it is now. :)







Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts