Deep shit.


seriously im in deep shit.
totally.
omg.
know why its bcause of my toy thingy larh.
im changing it. last min.
im making a soft toy instead.
& i doubt whether i can finish it by tday.
uh huh.

yar.
i just pray tt it'll be completed by tday.
gosh tmr is my critique session,
& i dnt know what to wear.
fook!. im dead.
& its seems amazing that i still have time to blog.
yepps.
gosh.
i need a break.so yah.
u cant expect me to do my stuff continuously w/o taking a break right,
yepps.
tday i went shopping agn aft mad.
gosh im really spending alot i guess.

nxt sat im gg to a theatre play.
a treat by love.
=)
thx.
hopefully i can make it.

so yahh. gotta rush to cont'd my toy.

PS: to evryone who tagged, whishing me get well soon. thx alot guys!! love you guys alott!! muacks!.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts