shitty shits.

yeah hello!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIDA!!

we cel shida's b'dae just nw.
poor her.
being bullied ard by arif &shak.
she was blindfolded & taken ard.hahh.

love was ther too.
sumhw super hyper tday due to god-nos -why.
well..just nw lessons was..oookayyy..
i slept a few times.
nt during lesson bt during breaks in btwn.
& i guess im broke.urgh.
mother's day cumg too.
though of buyg mumsy sth.
bt well it depends on my cash i guess.

ouh well.
that shit still the same.
it gets worst everyday.
urgh! i dnt want to hav a cold war bcause of this shit.
this shit makes me feel like shit.'& it makes me feel you like a shit.
i hate to say this shit.
bt this shitty shit is the worst shit ever.
im tired of waiting.
tts abt it.

yst i felt dizzy, i popped in all kinds of med.
such tt my mom say" nnt over baru tau"
then i replied " arh biar arh."
seriously i was fed up.
& then i lay on the bed.waiting for love's call.
okay i've to admit larh.tts was swit.'urgh
ltr he kembang larh.
i received the msg he gave the nxt morn cos i off my phone yst nite.
& yes it made me smile. :)

gosh.tmr im gg out.
i hope it turns out well.=)

PS:FUCK BLOGGER!agn. :(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts