uhuk uhuk. it hurts!

ouh hello people.

its hurting my throat.
i coughed alot. evry single minute i guess.
argh!
i keep drinking & peeing.
i ate med and it still doesnt work.

oh gosh. i guess i had to stop eating spicy stuff & stop drinking cold drinks.
argh!!.
gosh.sickening. really.
okay so im done with my balls.
left it to dry.
gosh im getting worried. im afraid i cant finish on time.
gosh,
as my lecturer said a true designer wont be able to differentiate between day & night.
it means at times, u just have to keep working, despite how late it is or early it is.
sth like tt.
gosh. god help me!

internally ther's always this issue that kept arising.
i hate to mention it bt it really bothers me alot.
omg. im wondering when i'll get it & when it'll end.
it seems like its taking forever. & bcause of this,
it just makes the condition worst.
god,
pls. you know what im going through right now.
and clearly you know frm deep inside i hate it. god i know youre listening to me.
to my pleas and prayers. god pls pls pls. i pray pls clear all this stuff.
once and all. let things be the way it shld be.
god. i cry evry night kept praying non stop. & i really hope that youre listening to me.
& you'll do sth abt it.
give me some courage & strength to lead my life. give me mercy. im just a helpless soul.
amin!.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts