love.

i dnt know why.
bt yst, we talked agn.
& tears just flowed dwn w/o i realising it.
gees.

i have to be strong.
going through all these.
& i think back why god chose me.
& then i recalled what my ust said.
yes, bcause god thinks im strong enough to go through it.
& not anyone else.
& yes thus, i've to be strong.

havg love is the most wonderful gift from god.
always being there for me no matter what.
& im glad he's changing for the better.
hee. though ther's sth tt is hard to control within him.
=)))

bt yeah despite all that, i really treasure this person by the name of, jibby.
yes. i do.
yst, i dint expect him to be hm tt early.
bt yeah, he impressed me actually.
thank god for that. =)

i know that good things always doesnt last long.
bt sumhow, i wish this r/s last long.
it goes the same to him. =))
god, bless us.
amin!.

ouh yar,
i watched "jangan pandang belakang" today.
it was publicised as the so-called very scarry movie.
bt to me its nt larh.
its a very slow paced movie.
& it aint scarry for me.
though my sis kept screaming. hahh.
bt it doesnt have any effects on me. urgh.
kinda crappy though. =(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts