one month.

helllowww!! evryone!!

i thank god for the wonderful day i had tday.=)
it was superb.
1st Month Anni.
damn fcukin hilarious.

well i didnt have any lesson tday.
bt i went to sch to do my project runway,
the skeleton of the costume is done. yipee!!
& nw the nxt step, to attach the fabric to the skeleton.
yes yes.

tis fri the submission of the trophy & im still stucked.
shithead!

anw, initially i planned to meet love at 3pm.
bt he ended earlier.
& im also done with my shits early.
& my "understanding" grp members let me off at 2pm. so yeahh.
roughly 2plus we met.
proceed to jurong, watched "pirate of the carribean".
hee..i like cause gt JOHNNY DEPP!!
hot stuff!!
its a nice movie, i cant deny.

then we played arcade. hahh.
& gg insane in DAISO.
opening umbrella in the shop..
wearing stupid hats..actg as if we're havg picnic & stuffs
really crappy i tell you.
& yeah..aft tt we went hm.
=)))

ayg called me when im in the train.
hee. meetg her tmr! wee.


below is the picts during my shit.

ALVIN(grp leader, yellow shirt.)

JOHN( grp member).
they really drive me insane.
ahh i just love itt!!
& love thx for evrything.
hee. =)))
hope u like it.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts