pressure.

& i fall agn.

i thought im strong enough to face through all these.
bt then agn i fall.
i fall so hard.

yst night, it happened agn.
i burst into tears after love's call.
& it happened agn this morning.
i always pray to god to give me the strength to face through all these.
bt somehow at times,
im just too weak. helpless.
felt so hopeless.

& sometimes i wonder whats the use of living.
can anyone or someone kill me?
give me a new life.
i want to rebirth again.
i want to run away from reality.
i sleep to run away from it.
bt thats only for a while.
ther's just no way i can run from it.

ther's no other place whre i can pour out evrithing's within.
except to god.
for god make it happen,
and only god can make the miracle happen.

& i thank god for giving me love.
love, im so sorry.
i dint mean to make things worst.
im just so sorry.
hope you understand my situation.
=)

we'll be having a long conversation on mon.
& i hope you've patience for me.
i love you. really i do. no doubt.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts