e learning week coming!

hello!!!
gees.
nxt week is e learning wk for my sch.
which means, we dnt hav to go to sch.
just study through online. yepps.
finally, i can rest.

bt still i have tons of things to do.
1) project runway.
2)2oo wrds speech.
3)trophy.
4)journal for history of ideas.
5)cover mag for VOGUE.
6)marketing strategies for mini ME.
7)powerpoint presentation for history of ideas.
& yah. so far thats all that i can remember.
so yeah. i guess i'll have to make good use of this coming week.
thank god i dint have to return sch for any make up lessons or whatever shits.
unlike my mates frm other course.
so just some random picts.
these are my peeps.
basically sitting on the stairs waiting for the class to be open. =)

thats ivan chiok! the one standing. =))
& i met my dearie just nw!!! wee.
im so happy.
=)
-still remember this day dearie?? its wonderful. =)
& thats me & arif.
yes yes.
i love arif!!
hee.okay. fine. yes. went hm with him finally.at 8:30pm.
aft we went to atin hs.
he make it like his own hs. gees.
tt guy arhh!!
grr!! make me angry only know.
really testing my patience.
& btw the nasi lemak arif promote isnt tt bad too.
thx arif!.=)
okay.
im done.
im glad atleast i met love just nw.
though just for a while.
bt yarh its nice.
miss you!
=)
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts