tough life.

projects undone.
assignmnts piled up. untouched.
trophy, abandoned.

yes.
& im getting worried.
sudden meetg, bt i tink i aint going for it.
seriously, this is sth tt i hate most.
urgh.

okay enough of tt, i'll handle it on my own.
hopefully.

i met my beloved gfs.
bt we dint camwhore tday.
so this pict i took frm the olden days.
such sweet memories.
gees. i love my gfs the most okay!!!
exchanging hugs & making unnecessary noises is part of us whenever we meet ea othr.
=))


& this two ppl are very special to me.
their laughters are damn contagious!.
love my ayg & uney. =))


& so, yes. darl, sorry u werent in here.
& syaz too.
bt then u'll alwaes be in my heart.
my darl. =)

love,
im glad we had that conversation yst. it really helps.
yes, i'll alwaes be there for you too.
whenever you need me.
get some rest.
=)

PS: this sun, i dnt think i can. =(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts