worried just that.

hey peeps!

ouh we had a mls meetg tday.
it was freaking hilarious & crappy.
shithead!
hahh.

bt i've lots of fun.
bcause arif was ther, jack, shak & the rest.
i just miss them.
hee i seriously love disturbing my advisor, jack.
hee..
& he intro me to one of his mates whose interested in ssp. =)
kentals!. hee.
no offence to him. bt i guess jack get it when i say this. hee.
ahha. & i saw jack did the kental thing tt aftnn. hahh.
okay enough of that.

& we gt goodiee bag & cca pts.
so after tt went to orchard. accompanied shak take her repaired phone.
ayg called me when im otw ther.
gees, i miss ayg!!
i wish you all the best kay!!

went to civic lib to help arif with his shits.
gees. he owe me. =)
then we proceed hm.
all of us are lethargic.
my whole body ache. due to yst i guess.
been a long time since i exercised my body.
baby, i need a massage!
thx arif for sending me hm halfway.
ppl know what, at blk 788B gt molest case.
ther's a police sign which wrote
"outrage of modesty"
so better beware esp females!!woohoo!!

keep a look out!!


& this photo,
seems funny right?
yeah arif took a pictr of me then distort it.
& he said i look so cute.
freak!

love, where are you??

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts