splishy splashy

I just felt that i needed to get out of the house today.

And so i did, and i went to meet my lepak gang, syai&rep. We planned to hit the pool. I was frigging excited because i hadnt dip myself in it for months. I waited for syai to end his cca, while waiting at cwp, i went to settle my kaching issues and got myself a book from the lib. Done with that, i went to the value dollar store to get some snacks. Spent 9 bucks on it -;-

So, we walked to the pool where arif was already waiting for us frm just now. Once there, we were so eager to jump right into the pool, all beaming very widely at the sight of the blue pool. The boys went to change first while i took care of the belongings, and once they're done, it was my turn. I did, i changed. The moment i was about to enter the pool, a lifeguard came over and told me that my attire wasnt appropriate, saying that it wasnt swimming attire -;- wth?! i wore a bikini top, with a singlet and a swimming shorts. So, i defended myself telling him i wore the bikini top, bt he kept on insisting that only that part is the swimming attire bt the singlet is nt. gosh, i was totally pissed off with him man. i mean he could just say that, " next time you cannot wear like this or sth", instead he said " dont go into the pool with this attire ah." seriously, i have thoughts of removing the singlet, bt i dnt feel like it. and i knw he was indirectly asking me to remove my singlet if i want to go into the pool. biatch! oh and btw, this isnt my first time swimming there with that attire on, and for the past few events, no one stopped me fr wearing that. -;-

So, after much discussion etc, we cabbed to jurong east swimming pool. the cab part was my idea because the boys were so kind to leave the place, change, just for my sake. because actually, they've already started swimming there before i did.

Okay, so we reached at jurong east swimming pool. feeling all excited and hyped up, we rushed to get changed and then head to the pool. i was walking infront, and straightaway i jumped in the pool. Then, i turned towards their direction, and i saw them walking back to the lockers area. Honestly, i thought maybe one of them had to go to the washroom or sth. So i waited, and waited. Had enough of waiting, i went out of the pool towards the locker area. And found out that, arif was being held up by the lifeguard. The lifeguard stopped him, saying his attire wasnt appropriate. He was wearing boxers for swimming. Thank god syai brought extra shorts and passed it to arif. Gosh, this time round we really prayed that everything goes smoothly, and it did. And we really had lotsa fun swimming around in the clear blue waters, till 8plus.

Back home, there's an issue with whoever thats involved in it, i dont wish to get myself involve in it. i believe that every individual has its own rights to make his/her own decisions. kay, whatever.

pictures, next post okay?

tomorrow, going out again. :)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts