selamat hari raya. :)

i love the first day of raya because it went very smoothly without much of a hassle thou there's alittle issue in the begining on where to go first etc.

thanks to my beloved kind uncle/tok who volunteered to ride us through and fro for various locations. and im very elated to meet my cousins, aunts/uncles etc. and im looking forward to go more house visits, hopefully. oh, the best thing is the food! please, those delicious foods prepared on the table never failed to impress me. the soft rendang beef, the satay, the sambal udang, the roasted black pepper chicken, the sambal telur, the nasi briyani, the lontong/ketupat, the kuih muih. and by the end of the day, i feel so fat :(

planning to go swimming soon!



selamat hari raya to all. forgive me for my wrongdoings to whoever that know me out there, im truly sorry if ive hurt any of you be it intentionally or unintentionally, i hope that this raya will be a great one for all of you. :)

okay, now have to wait till 1245 to call love!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts