get well soon!

and today, i went to school for nothing. -;-

my intention was to reformat my lappy but due to some complications, i failed to do so. then, i proceeded to bugis for my work meeting for tomorrow's event. yes, i am trying and i seriously need to put away the so called shy part away from me. somehow, i dont understand myself. since when i became the shy person? infact, i remembered myself clearly that im very outspoken, used to and still am, maybe lesser now, more mature. yes, bt it was in me, i was even reprimanded in my pri sch days for being talkative.

okay, lets hope tomorrow's event will be a successful one. insyallah.

before i went to bugis, i headed down to cj gls building to repair my baby samsung. thank god, its still under warranty ;) but i've to wait for 14 days to collect it back. -;- so, i've to go raya without my cam i guess. i still need to send my hp charger to repair, somehow it doesnt work when i plugged it in, and ive yet to go down to the service centre at jurong pt. gosh, initially, the service cntre was at the same location where i repair my cam, but now they changed it. its really troublesome actually, having me to go all the way to jurong pt jst to send my charger to repair, they shld just stick it to the original location, afterall, they all belong to the same brand.

okay, thats all for today.

PS: without my cam, expect more of pictureless post. i snapped few shots using my hp actually, but failed to find the bluetooth adapter, so yea.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts