have you?

Any of you tried FERRERO RONDUOIR?

Yes?No?

For those who've already tried it, what do you think? Okay? Average? Barely acceptable?

Well for me, its a PERFECT Ferrero! Yes, exactly. Why? Simply because it has no nuts, at all! Plus, it dint taste bitter, as expected because its made up of dark choc etc. Yes, and i think i prefer this than the normal one, 5 thumbs up to this yummylicious ridiculously afforadable piece of sweet indulgence. :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

So how? Consider buying? Dont even think twice, just grab one now! hee!!

So, i went to school today to settle for stuffs. I even thought if im done early, i can join the training, but the moment i enter school, i saw some of my junior, i asked them abt the training, they mentioned, it was over alr -;- So i proceeded to get my things done. So, the four(me,WL,SH & WZ) of us were bored. Thus, we headed down to orchard to do some window shopping. The pair of footwear that ive been eyeing on is still there, goddamnit! Yes, bt i knew i cant purchase it, i should invest my cash on raya stuffs rather than other stuffs. Urgh. & i just bought an eye shadow from body shop. The sales person was asking me on whether im interested to join member at only 10bucks and i can enjoy 20% discount, it was sooo tempting, but i have to resist. Gosh, i really have to save money for my trip.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, for the malays, any of you watched : Bohsia?

My conclusion is that, if you think the mats/minahs here are worthless, crappy or whatsoeva, then you should watch this. Because frankly, after watching this, i prefer our mats/minahs rather than some mat/minah rempit. Anyway, I feel that, m'sians are even wilder than us.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts