samsung after sales services.

i was sleeping soundly in the noon when i received a call from samsung, informing me that my camera was ready for collection. 14days is not even up yet and my camera was already ready by then. obviously, i felt elated hearing that good news. so, i headed down to the service centre which was located beside IMM to collect it. And i was pretty satisfied with the results! yes, my camera is as good as new :))

Then after, i went to jurong east shopping centre to sent my samsung hp charger or repair. and i received a new charger on that instant. :) So, overall, im satisfied with the after sales services provided by samsung, despite the issue on the location of the centres, apart from that, it went smoothly, the waiting time for my turn was very fast, i just had to wait for few minutes, there werent many people on the Q. unlike sony ericsson, which is like forever filled with people. anw, this is my first time dropping by samsung service centres. guess, in time to come, i'll support more of samsung products? because of its after sales services.

Done with that, i met my ayg and min had to leave. Thus, with fries and our drinks, we had a short and sweet meet up. :)



Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts