conversation

late night talks, opens up our hearts. let the emotions flow and let everything be free. free of judgement, free of assumption, free of grudges and free of doubts.

thankyou much to pieces of advises from random people.
yes, we're working it out. taking baby steps...

okay, shit! i think im getting fat but no, checked my weight, i lost my weight. how contradicting. hmm. usually, when i have afternoon shift, somehow, everytime i reached home after work, my tummy feels hungry. And IF i skipped my dinner during work, i will eat once im at home. EAT, not munch, i will eat a meal rice and etc etc & & prolly due to that it makes me feel fat! Yes, why? Because once im done with my meal, i'll wash up, rest and eventually sleep. So, all my carbo will turn to fatssss and that is very depressing! I should really change this habit of mine.

another issue, been skipping my morning prayers and this is really really bad. ive been trying to wake up in the morn but failed gosshhh, i really need a mega alarm clock for this! GRR!


side tracking, im saving up to get my new baby ( below ) i fell in love with it at first try. im really impressed with the quality of the pictr. furthermore, its compact and considered quite light as compared to a dslr.

honestly, i think its redundant for me to get a dslr cause i believe it is for the professionals. i dont really like the idea if you're not really that serious in photography, then you get a dslr. And upon shooting images at different scenes, you begin to be like blur sotong, clueless upon how to use it, how to to set the settings, and eventually you used the auto mode which eventually is pathetic. Cause ive seen numerous people who gets dslr but dint fully utilized it to its end. cause for me, i believe if i were to invest so much money in something, i'll make sure i'll really make full use of it. Not just buying something for the sake of being part of a trend or trying looking like a pro with it but not, kinda thing. i dont deny ive thoughts of getting dslr before i met my future baby but yea, that was just a thought cause im still deciding on whether i should really get it or not.

im very much interested in photography but im not that serious in it. i dont take photography or a photographer as my career but as a hobby, yes, im very much into it. and meeting my new baby, i guess solves my issues of which new baby should i be getting. ohh new babbby. cant wait to get my hands on youuu..hehe








so what do you think? is it worth getting it?! hee.

Am gonna meet boy later !! :)

okay, thats all

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts