dissapointing

it was my off. i woke up close to when the soon is already up above your head. i did chores, i studied for my ftt which i will take later on.

in the afternoon, i met my 2 babygirls for a small meet up. they're forever sweet as honey and i love them very much! then in the evening i rushed to the centre to take my test. i was pretty confident cause i studied it. but i dint study as hard as i did for my BTT, as such ive this little thought/fear that i might have to retake. but as i went through the questions, most of it, seemed pretty okay to me. just that, there were a few that i wasnt sure of.

i counted and i thought it was less than 5 questions that i could get wrong. so, i was hoping for a pass. but results were out, i failed, by 2 marks! i was so dissapointed with myself cause i did studied it but .. i dont know. ask ayg, i did study. :(( thats why im very depressed. right after that, i applied for my FTT again -;- the earlier date i could get is in jan. a day before i'll be flying off. how great is that. -;- i could have choosen dates after my flight but im afraid all of it could be forgotten. so yaa..haish

at that point, i was feeling so low. thank god, ah ven was there and never failed to make me smile&laugh. deep inside, i was still ;'( i called jibby but dint get any reply. :(

hours later, he called, just a short convo which somehow, my emotions took control over me bt ya, it was just a short convo and i never heard anything from him again.

haish.

thankyou to those who wished me luckss. guess i need moree than luckss for my next test. ts okay i'll study harder. harder baby! im sure im able to do this, insyallah.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts