hari raya adha 2010

i thank god that on this special day, i had morning shift instead of afternoon. the day before, god opens up my heart to bring me closer to him. thank you. work was smooth in the morning. traffic wasnt as congested as i expected. thats good sign!

done with work, i headed home straight. it was pouring cats and dogs while on the way home and that makes me super sleepy. i did some wash up then dozed off till in the afternoon. by then, everyone in my house is already preparing to go somewhere. i've guessed it right, we're going to my uncle's home.

once we reached there, it was full with our cousins and relatives. it was really heart warming to see them and the little ones. twas a good catching up session esp when we hardly go out together. so, its only during such festivals, we get to catch up with each other lives.

its quite different this year cause we've got more family members due to the newborns. its gets merrier and i can feel the bond is getting stronger. about 10 plus, we made a move and headed back to home sweet home.

thankyou god for giving me such pleasant families. its these little things in life that, at times,
we tend to forget or least appreciate it.

sadly, no daging kambing for me. boohoo!
but best thing is, working in the afternoon tomorrow!

loves,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts