lazyy crazzy

it was tough fr me to be punctual for 3 mornings but i forced myself to wake up super early in the morning just to be punctual for work. it was such a great achievement for me, hehehe.

work was fine, just that at certain times i got really super sleepy to the extent that even for 15 mins, i could dozed off easily. apart from that, rosters had been pretty endurable for me.

while at work, i was texting a gf of mine about our meet up tmr and stuffs. we even planned a location and what to do and we got so hyped at the thought of it and were very excited about it. honestly, been quite sometime since we last spent together w each other.

done with work, dearie texted me to come over t her crib. we got ourselves snack from pasar malam, then slacked and watched moviessss. nice!! but i felt really tired, so i headed home after the movie. if it wasnt for that, i could have stayed longer. sorrylove. but i enjoyed our times together, hehe perangai gemok betol!

then later in the evening, i fell asleep and woke up at night. and a friend of mine texted me about our ftt tomorrow. and that just struck my mind! i was like oh shit! in this case, ive t call off my plans with my gf tomorrow. so, so much of getting hyped and stuffs and i just totally forgotten about my FTT, which also falls tmr.haish zzz.. anw, im really hoping that i could pass my FTT tmr, insyallah.

a short night convo with fil always makes my day, heheh! my punat is simply ze best you know! hoping t meet up with her soon :))




and somehow, (below) fits my reasons for not being able to turn in early.


and somehow, talking to you always pisses me off. ive been missing you the whole day cause i hardly gets any contact from you but when we have our convo at night, all of it just seems so wrong and urgh, it puts me off.

bt, i still miss you :(


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts