fleaaa

on saturday, after done with work, i headed down to flashlight batteries flea at pit building. its super awesome cause there's just soo many stalls that im clueless on where to begin.

i was suppose to go with that cousin of mine but dint due to unforseen circumstances. and so i called up arep and yes, we met up and proceeded. then jibby joined, along with fil. we spent hours there. end up, i got myself 2 tops & 2 bottoms and no more spending for me. the crowd was non stop and it was chaotic but still worth it! i always enjoy being in this kind of environment. hehehe.

done with that we dined at secret recipe. we had a hard time deciding on where to dine, thanks to the fickle minded people. and by the time we're on the way home, me & rep were already super fatigue, i guess i slept like there's no tmr in the train.

and i was late for work, the very next day. -;-

a short meet up with my teman tapi mesra, jibby. had future talks but i dont think he's serious bout it. so no point talking to him bout that. so ya, got myself few stuffs at beach rd and home, slept like pig and thank god im on aftnn shift tmr. so i can sleep more today. hehehe

oh btw!!! im attending (below) !!!! oh my nidji im sooo coming after you. OH MY *hyperventilating* drools.. so gonna get the ticks tmr!


& i got myself a new glasses, in which i think its slight too big for me okay but whatever.
i will update that on next post, i think. hehe!

pictures from fil's phone.










loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts